2008-08-20

danube tower

yesterday me, my brother, my mom, her boyfriend and his parents took a trip to the danube tower. this tower is one of the tallest buildings of vienna (...I think lol) and you have an amazing view over the whole city from the top. of course I used that opportunity to get some great shots.

it's pretty expensive, I think in my entire live I've only been ther 3 or 4 times. so it's always something special :)




here you can see the amazing view you have from up there









and we even managed to see the sunset . this picture would definitely be my new favorite if it wasn't for the dirty window I had to take it through


I alsmost missed this one. it was on our way out and I was looking at the pics I took, when I suddenly saw something colorfull on the ground...glad I did hehe of course it took me ages to get my brother not to stand in the way



afterward we went to the cafe that's also in the tower and had some coffee.



it's such a cool cafe cause its rotating and that way you always have a different view of vienna

here you can see in which direction of vienna you're looking


and that was it
we went to a greek restaurant afterwards, which was VERY yummy hehe

1 Comments:

Laura 20 August, 2008 15:52  

Wow!, talk about a view. That is pretty amazing. And holy those windows are dirty, gotta get someone out there to clean those suckers!. Now theres a job you couldn't pay me enough to do...less the windows magically happen to flip inward...but what are the chances of that.

Someone grab a fire hose and some windex!

RAINBOW!!! It was raining here the other day and sunny at the same time so I was looking for one, but I never saw any. Its so cute hehe.

Love the coffee drink and how theres a blue straw in it...dunno why that grabbed my eye...but it did, must be because its blue.

Great batch

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP