2009-11-24

BokehLicious

it's officially christmas time on my blog. one month till christmas is not that bad, right?

one (of the many) thing(s) I absolutely love about christmas markets...you get a beautiful bokeh!!

Photobucket

today I went to the christmas market in front of the city hall since I always have some time during lectures and its right next to the university.

Photobucket

while there are some booths that have absolutely nothing to do with christmas (like soccer tricots) there are some pretty things that would work well as a christmas present.
and no christmas market is complete without candy and junk-food...and of course lots of punch (this time I tried the orange punch...very good)

Photobucket

I've got some more photos from today that I have yet to edit, so there will be more pictures very soon ;)

and I have also added a contact form, to which you can find a link to in the navigation bar at the top

5 Comments:

Laura 25 November, 2009 19:53  

*stares at the candy* it looks SOOOO good. I cant wait to see what other pics you have. I am also glad you got a tag and now you make me want a new one LMAO. *looks back at the candy* I also LOVE the blurred background. I need to get better at that. Seriously I have GOT to learn this damm camera already.

marie 26 November, 2009 13:22  

I was very close to buying one of those, but setteled for a hotdog instead lol
yeah I thought it was time for a tag, plus I already had the one in the header and was too lazy to make a new one. so I think I'm gonna stick with this one.

Laura 26 November, 2009 15:07  

Yum hotdog! I woulda likely bought a lolli. Even the little ones are adorable!. Well I really like the tag, man I so need a better name to make it simple and cool. I can't get over how cool yours is. I need a better name LoL. Or at least have something stick that makes it special or something ya know.

Sarah 29 November, 2009 23:42  

LOVE the pictures, the lollipop one looks awesome! *coughs* What's bokeh?

Okay, so you said city hall by your uni and I immediately knew what you were talking about because when I was there they were tearing down an Easter market in front of it I believe. I can totally picture it, does that make me a creeper? I hope not. back to the pictures...

Yay for Christmas stuff! I can't wait to have some to photograph, if only it would blinking snow already!

marie 30 November, 2009 12:03  

hehe thanks. bokeh is the blurry background ;)

nope no crepper lol it's actually pretty cool. never been on the easter market before

we're nowhere near snow hear, with it having 10-15°C outside :/

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP