2009-11-28

hearts everywhere

I've seen some pretty amazing bokeh shots around the web, so I tried out some stuff too.

Photobucket

I tried out some heart bokeh pictures. build myself a hood with a heart shaped in it I put infront of the lens and started to shoot.

Photobucket

not a 100% happy with them, but I think for the first time trying they turned out ok.
here's a comparison shot, to see how the bokeh looks normaly and with the hearted hood.

Photobucket

I'll definitely keep playing around with this and try out some other shapes.

and I also got myself a flickr account. I used to use my deviantart account in addition to this blog, but lately I haven't been all that much into the site. so I switched to flickr for display-only of some of my pictures. So if you're also on flickr, feel free to add me.

2 Comments:

Bastl 01 December, 2009 07:20  

very nice!

Laura 03 December, 2009 14:31  

This is so unique, sorry I didn't comment sooner I was still trying to comprehend how you actually did this LoL. Anyway looks like your having fun and I am happy looking at any pictures you share ^_^

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP