2009-12-03

official christmas time all around the blog...and some changes

I thought with all the christmas pictures I took in the last weeks it's about time to change my header. it is now officially christmas time all around my blog.

and I also did some minor layout changes. I've changed the comment system to another one, cause I really wanted a reply function, which blogger unfortunately does not offer. so I've switched to disqus. not sure yet if I'm gonna keep it though, cause one thing I don't like about it is that you can't comment with your blogger account :/ we'll see.

edit: okay, back to the original blogger system

and because a post without a picture is not a good post...
I tried another editing on one of the pictures from the last post.

Photobucket

which one do you like better? I can't really decide, I like both, this one is not as christmassy looking as the other one colorwise, but still kinda cool.

4 Comments:

Laura 04 December, 2009 19:34  

Okay so I love the header and hate that I so don't have Christmas pictures to make a layout out of so I am green with jealousness. So I am just going to sit and stare. Also did you crop the picture different cause it doesn't look like the others lol. So I still really like that last one but this one is great to. So keep them all. Seriously these would make some fun Christmas cards...again I am jealous. I need to move.

PS, you can't post from blogger profiles.

marie 04 December, 2009 21:25  

@7732952797231908132.0
you mean the ones in the header or the one in the post? the pics in the header were cropped a bit, the one in the post is the same as in the last post.

yeah thats the one thing I don't like about the new comment system. I mean the comments are more organized with the direct reply but the blogger account thing really bugs me...

Laura 04 December, 2009 21:26  

@2359195629825512369.0
I mean the one in the post...are you sure? This pic has more purple then the other I think...great now I am blind LoL. Anyway I like the ones in the other post and I like this one AND I like the header. LoL.

Yeah the reply is more like livejournal but I think any comment system should have blogger since it's on blogger.

Bastl 17 December, 2009 14:29  

supa fotos!...trotz eggnogs :)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP