2010-06-03

new little toy and some more zoo pictures

got a new toy to play around with :) since I'm planning to get the hang of my external flash I ordered a wireless flash trigger, so I dont have to put it on the camera all the time and be able to place the flash wherever I want.

152/365 - new little toy

haven't had time to try it our properly yet, but will get to it asap

and I also finally had some time to edit some more zoo pictures
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm gonna be away form tomorrow till sunday. planning on taking lots of pictures, so there should be another update soon :)

2 Comments:

Laura 05 June, 2010 12:42  

I LOVE the duck picture its like they posed for you!. Such cute pics. I can't wait to see what you do with the flash.

Have fun and can't wait to see your pics from wherever your off to.

marie 07 June, 2010 18:28  

I know, rigth!!? I always thought the baby ducks swimm after the mother in a line, but those were always huddled together like that lol

took almost 500 pics...thats gonna be a lot to edit lol

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP