2010-07-17

summer fun

went swimming today to escape this unbearable heat, thats really starting to get annoying. as much as I love summer, I could totally do with less then 35+ °C...especially during the night. there are supposed to be some storms tomorrow, so I'm hoping it'll bring along a little colder weather so I can finally sleep through one night again ;)

these were all taken with the 14-42mm. I'm really starting to enjoy that lens again, after putting it away for the most part since I got the 50mm. since that one is still broken, as I mentioned in the previous post, I'm rediscovering the awsomeness of the kitlens :)

Photobucket

198/365 - UNO

we went swimming (though I definitely prefer a pool over a lake anytime!! especially when there are big fishes in it) played UNO, which I think is one of the few games you can't grow out of lol cooled down with some ice cream and, believe it or not, a hot coffee. that's really the only hot beverage I can drink no matter how warm it is outside ;)

Photobucket

and I'm slowly starting to remember that not all pictures have to be perfectly sharp or rightly exposed.
sometime a little imperfection is what makes a picture interesting ;) anyone agree?

1 Comments:

Laura 18 July, 2010 13:13  

I agree that your amazing haha!. That ice cream looks good. Props to you for drinking coffee in like 40 degree whether. If I want a cold drink aside from water or soda, I treat myself to a Timmie's Iced Cappuccino it just hits all the right spots

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP