2008-06-13

Introduction

allrighty, let's get the first post behind us ;)

my name's marie, I'm 21 years old and I've always loved to take pictures of just about everything and everyone...guess I go that from my grandfather. he's just like that too :)

so I followed laura's lead (hope ya don't mind ;) ) and got myself a blog. don't know exactly what I'm gonna post here in the future, but for now it's gonna focus on my pictures. haven't really thought of a name yet, so for now it's nameless hehe

the last couple of years I used a sony cybershot dsc w-50, which I still love dearly and have with me almost all the time. as of last christmas I'm a proud owner of an olympus-410 :D I'm still trying to get the hang on it, so my pictures are far from perfect lol

well I guess that was it for now. I'm gonna post some pictures soon

2 Comments:

Laura 15 June, 2008 13:39  

Good bout time you posted something here!. Nice job on the layout setup.

And of course I don't mind, ive already put your nameless blog on my cool people thinger. Cause well your cool!.

Cant wait to see what you do with your new camera girl. You should post some old ones with the other camera to for comparison or something.

Love ya girl!

x Sam x 17 June, 2008 12:56  

Ha look at us all with blogs going!!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP