2008-06-17

Euro 2008

as some may know, the euro2008 takes place in aurstia and switzerland right now. well, yesterday there was a big game, austria vs. germany. long story short austria unfortunately lost 0:1 which means the euro is over for them :(
since I kinda expected that it ends that way (of course I was hoping austria would win) I took that opurtunity to watch austrias last game in the fanzone vienna with my brother. I was pretty sure there would be a lot of people but I didn't expect there to be THAT many. according to the media there where about 72.000 people!!!
anyway, of course I had my camera with me and took some pictures ;)


this was outside of the fanzone. we had to wait about 15 minutes till we got in



this was already inside the fanzone in front of the city hall

two of the many screens


and two of me :)

2 Comments:

Laura 17 June, 2008 13:16  

Awwww how cute are you!. And HOLY that is ALOT of people. Wowza.

Looks like it was fun though. Yeesh now THERE is a crowd to do a stage dive into gosh there are so many people.

x Sam x 17 June, 2008 17:00  

wowies, look at all the people!

Loving your make-up :P
I didn't think that was you! You look soooo young lol!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP