2008-08-05

random picture time

alrighty, time for another post, since it's been awhile

in regard of the last post, I eventually went with the lemon and the kiwi one, and kept the one with the two kiwis for me heh.
though I did bring all the pics I took, in case my mom wants another fruit, which she did not. but my grandfather saw looked at them too and he also wanted some, so it was very good I brought them with me lol

so here are some new pictures. they are pretty much just random ones and don't really have a theme.

this ones pretty much just happened cause I had a craving for gummi bears and cause I was bored lol


took these pictures, cause I wanted a new header for my journal with bright colors

and this shot happened, cause I was looking through an board for dslr photography and thought it looked really cool with the heart and all. so I tried it too


and one of me and my new haircut, well not really new more like semi-new. I just cut it a little shorter in the front and on the side, cause I don't like it when all hair is pulled back.
yeah still not sure if I like it that way, but it looks better when my hair is straightend out


so that was it for now.
I'm going on holidays tomorrow, so there will be lots of pictures when I get back ;)

1 Comments:

Laura 06 August, 2008 13:33  

Yay, well I liked the lemon and kiwi one, Cause it gave the person not just one piece of fruit to look at though the kiwi one was great to!. Shame on your mom for not wanting another!. But yay grandpa!.

Im not sure on the gummy bear pictures....I mean the pic itself looks great, but gummy bears look weird close up on camera LoL, I think the camera made them look fat and smooshy.

The pencil ones and drawing are cool. It looks like you used a white back drop like photographers used my guess its just a white piece of paper still made it look all the more awesome though.

Great job, now travel safe, have a safe trip, take lots of pics and looking forward to the post when you get back!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP