2008-07-22

birthday present

okay, so I'm still working on my mother's birthday present and I'm still not sure which picture to pick BUT i've already narrowed it down to three combinations. I figuerd out why I didn't like the lemon ones. it was cause the water was too dark compared to the kiwi one, so I lightened it up a bit and it looks way better this way.

so here are the combinations I've picked.
I'm kinda leaning towards the third one, though the one with both the kiwi pictures looks kinda cool too, cause they are not all that similar.



2 Comments:

Laura 23 July, 2008 13:35  

Wow the last one looks amazing! It looks like with the touch up that its a totally new picture!. I really like that.

While the two kiwi's look GREAT!. I dunno I kinda like the difference that you see with the kiwi and the lemon.

Whatever you choose im sure your mom is going to love it!. She would be crazy not to because they are gorgeous

x Sam x 24 July, 2008 15:16  

I really love the first one actually! I love how the water is nearly covering all of the Kiwi on the top picture.
I'd go with with either that one or the third one!

They are amazing! Your mum's going to LOVE them!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP