2009-10-05

fall is finally here

well, at least according to the colors of the leaves

Photobucket

the weather...not so much. its still way too warm for this time of the year, which is not necessarily a bad thing but I'm really looking forward to getting out the hats and scarfs.

Photobucket

well, I guess I'll keep walking around in the garden barefoot and taking pictures of the beautiful red coloring. or is the green prettier?

Photobucket

me...I like both ;-)
Photobucket

these were all taken with the 50mm. seiously such an awsome lens. can't wait to get to know her more hehe

2 Comments:

Sarah 06 October, 2009 05:45  

Awesome shots! I love the third red leaf one, its perfect!

Want to wear a scarf? Come here... its not essential yet, but its definitely light jacket/sweatshirt weather (and we are cold blooded). We never even got a summer. Phooey.

Laura 07 October, 2009 16:29  

*stares at the pics* Seriously I love the way they look on the new blog setup! It rocks!. As cool as the green leaf is I totally love the red and seeing these shots it makes me want to buy the 50mm lens even sooner.

*looks at Sarah* why do we have to be so broke!?

Yeah we didn't have much of a summer either not that I am really complaining with how things worked out this year it's not like I would have got in that much swimming, but we had made 2 weeks of really bad heat then that was our summer

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP