2009-10-23

looking at things from different angles

see, I'm really making an effort to blog more often hehe
with uni starting, I haven't had all that much time to take pictures, but I was looking through the pictures on my camera, and came across some I took right after I got the 50mm lens.




trying out some different angles is always fun and I wanted to know if the 50mm would also be good for macro pictures





with flowers I'm never sure, weither I like them better in color or b/w



I think it all depens on the flower itself. as much as I love b/w pictures, I think in this case I'm gonna go with color

this coming sunday its the end of summertime, which means we have to change all the clocks for one hour. good thing is we're gonna gain one hour, stupid thing is that its gonna get dark sonner than already. not a big fan of that for many reasons, one of them being thats its gonna suck for taking pictures in the afternoon.



but getting out all the candles, is definitely one good thing ;)

edit: hmm, looking at the pitures in firefox they look a little over-edited...they looked fine in PS :/

1 Comments:

Laura 25 October, 2009 13:49  

Hmm can't really decide if I am loving the color more or the black and white. I am however loving how much of a blur you got in the background so cool. I gotta say out of these pics the candles are probably my favorite.So glad your updating more.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP