2009-10-25

first try at self portraits

photographing people is really not something I've done all that much in the past, except for snapshots. thought its time to change that, and what better way to start, then with yourself ;)

first I tried to just hold the camera at arm length...well turns out my arm is too short cause I just got really close close-ups. didn't like them too much. then I tried it in front of a mirror, and while I'm still not totally happy with the pictures I got, there was one that I really liked.

don't ask me why. I mean you can't really see my face all that well, but I dunno, it kinda has something to it that I like.

Photobucket

and some "out-takes" on the left, just for fun ;)

I'm thinking about getting a remote control for my camera...will probably make taking self portraits easier :)

3 Comments:

Sarah 25 October, 2009 22:54  

ooh I love it too! I think its the soft lighting effect thats happening on your hair that makes it so perfect.

Bastl 31 October, 2009 18:19  

"...there was one that I really liked.

don't ask me why. I mean you can't really see my face all that well..."

mhm, maybe thats why... ;)
ich geh dir schon ab gell :)

marie 01 November, 2009 20:40  

charmant wie eh und je. wart nur, das kriegst alles zrück wennst wieder da bist ;)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP