2010-01-02

first post of 2010

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope everyone had a great time, doing whatever you were doing :)

002/365 ~ Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right

I got back from my trip out of town yesterday. had a great time, although I was hoping for a little snow. we had a patch here and there, but nothing compared to last year :/ I'm gonna post some pics from the trip as soon as I went through them all

I also realised that I havent gotten a good shot of our christmas tree yet. I'm gonna have to change that in the next couple of days :) but for now some deatil shots of our tree

Photobucket

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year

The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!

and in other picture news, I decided to do the 365 project. you know, where you take a picture everyday of the year. dont know how long I'm gonna last, but I'll really TRY to stick to it. that may actually be good for keeping this blog updated ;) you can check out the pictures on my flickr account

0 Comments:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP