2010-01-09

update on project 365

okay, so it's been a little over a week into the project 365 and I have to say its not that easy lol but the good thing is I use my camera everyday and make more pictures than in the past, where I sometimes went days or even weeks without taking any pictures. so I really hope this project will help me to improve my skills and learn some new stuff.

(click the picture to head on over to my flickr account and view them bigger)



this is todays picture. it's been raining all day and freezing outside, so the best thing to do is staying home with a nice cup of hot chocolate :-)

Photobucket

I'm still thinking about how to keep this blog updated with the pictures for the project 365. a weekly update like this? or something like every two or three days?
any ideas?

2 Comments:

Laura 09 January, 2010 21:44  

I think this is perfect! Its nice and clean and the past ones all fit into the group nicely and really work then you put your featured one below. Brilliant.

Seriously I am loving a new picture a day ^_^

Bastl 14 January, 2010 14:18  

wonderful pictures!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP