2010-01-24

Project 365 week 3

changed a few things around the blog, mainly the sidebar. it was getting too long for my liking, so I removed a couple of things ;) you can now find the archive and the tags by clicking on the link in the top menu. and I added some social site buttons to the left so you dont have to look around for too long if you wanna find them. and I also added a tweet button at the top of each post, since I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna stick with the bookmark bar at the bottom of the posts.
which one do you like better?

time to get to the pictures
another week is over and I didnt have too much problems getting a picture everyday.
there were one or two day where I was a bit clueless, but I managed :)

Photobucket



and since one of my goals with this project is to get better at photographing people I went with a selfie for todays picture. also gave me a chance to try out my remote control for my camera
024/365 ~ I don't know how people live without coffee, I really don't.

2 Comments:

Laura 25 January, 2010 16:42  

The burger looks good, the snowflake looks AWESOME and LOOK ITS YOU!....starring into a coffee cup LoL. Seriously your already an amazing photographer I think so man oh man just wait till the end of the year!. I am gonna be begging you for tips. I should be doing that now, but I got another project of my own to focus on right now.

Bastl 26 January, 2010 09:30  

schicke Hose!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP