2010-01-31

one month down...

...eleven to go.
I finished my first month today. this week was a bit harder than last week, cause I had several days where I had absolutely no idea as to what to photograph. and I was also sick the last couple of days, so there was less motivation to look for inspiration. but I managed, and thats what important, right?

Photobucket

here's todays picture. I think its a nice last january picture. nothing special, but fitting.

031/365 ~ first month of 2010 down...

here's to another succesfull eleven months!!

3 Comments:

Sarah 01 February, 2010 06:15  

Love the haircut! I tried bangs a couple years ago--complete disaster. But they look great on you!

Woohoo one month down! Seriously some awesome pictures, and I love the collage--so pretty!

Laura 01 February, 2010 13:35  

Seriously amazing. Like sarah said awesome pictures and the collage is AWESOME!.

I have done bangs to and still sorta have them existing a few bang cuts have been horrible but the last few have been alright. Yay for changes right!

Can't wait to see what you do next month

marie 08 February, 2010 01:43  

still not sure if I'm gonna keep the bangs or let them grow out again. we'll see if I get used to them hehe

glad you two like the pictures :)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP