2010-02-14

the hardest week so far

gotta say, this has been the hardest week of the project365 so far.
I've spent the whole week recovering from my wisdom tooth removal. it doesnt hurt as much anymore, but apparently the healing doesnt go as fast as its supposed to do and I have to take antibiotics now till at least tuesday. one good thing, the swelling is pretty much gone. I got another check up appointment tomorrow and then on friday to get the stitches out. lets hope thats it then.

Photobucket

here's todays picture. couldnt think of anything else, so enjoy the gummy bears :)

045/365 ~ gummy bears

here's to a better next week!!

2 Comments:

Laura 15 February, 2010 03:47  

You take such random pictures..and yet I LOVE IT, I think if you didn't have the lens, or the blur effect like you do, it really wouldn't be that flattering, the colors are vibrant and fresh and just amazing stock photos. Your doing so great!.

They have to take the stitches out....seriously? Man I am glad I didn't have my wisdom teeth taken out over there. They took all four of mine out, I was knocked out for a day surgery, woke up in the recovery room and panicked a little (like I always do) then got to go home where I slept all night and most of the next day from the drugs. I really didn't have very much pain and I think maybe only 1 or 2 days did I actually use the tylenol 3's. As for the stitches, they were dissolving ones so they didn't have to take them out...yours...it just all sounds painful.

Feel better soon!.

marie 15 February, 2010 12:43  

yeah I have a feeling there will be quite some random pictures through the year lol

yeah, I wasnt sure if they used dissolving ones or not cause my dentist didnt say anything about in on the day they took the tooth out, so I thought maybe they dont have to take them out. well next day at the check up they already gave me an appointment for that lol

yeah it was quite painful, especially the first couple of days, but the antibiotics seem to help cause it got a bit better over the weekend. still cant chew right and swallowing hurts, but it could be worse.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP