2010-02-09

wisdom tooth

well, I got my wisdom tooth pulled out today.
had to eat and drink a lot before the appointment, which didnt work out that well cause I rarely eat breakfast. so I had to force some food down. the procedure itself didnt really hurt cause I got a shot beforehand. now after shot stopped working...thats another thing. I tried to sleep off the pain for the most, which did not work, cause as soon as the shot stopped working I woke up from the pain.
thank god I got a prescription for pain killers from my dentist. right now it hurts to open my mouth, can't really chewing anything, so all I ate today after the tooth came out was applesauce and some soup. I've also put an icepack on it all through the afternoon cause its a bit swollen and seem to help with the pain a bit.
hope that gets better soon.

naturally todays picture had to do something with it, so here's the little sucker thats been torturing me for the last couple of weeks.

040/365 ~ wisdom tooth
Photobucket

I also found my tooth box, where I keep all my milk teeth. its been a long time since I added a tooth in that box lol

Photobucket
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Pasadora 09 February, 2010 23:39  

Das Schüssel is ja uuuuuuuuuuuuuuur süß! Ich hab meine in einer Dose! xD
War der Zahn oben oder unten? Unten tuts ja immer mehr weh.. auch nachher dann! Hoff die Schmerzen sind bald vorbei. :)

marie 09 February, 2010 23:53  

hehe danke, ich mag die auch voll.
der zahn war unten links :/ wird sicher noch ne zeit lang sehr blöd mitn beißen sein. morgen muss ich nomal zur kontrolle und keine ahnung, was mit den fäden passiert. er hat die wunde nämlich zugenäht. weiß nicht ob die noch gezogen werden oder solche sind, die sich nach ner zeit auflösen. mal schaun :)

Sarah 10 February, 2010 03:09  

You call them milk teeth? Ee call them baby teeth... but we don't keep them. The tooth fairy takes them away and gives us cash, though I know some of my friends' parents kept their teeth hidden once the "tooth fairy" had taken them.

Hope the drugs help and that you feel better soon!!

marie 10 February, 2010 22:47  

yeah no tooth fairy for us, which means no cash for us lol but its cool to take them out from time to time and look at them

painkillers are helping so far, doesnt hurt as much as yesterday. now only the swelling has to go down or I have to take antibiotics :/

Anonymous 13 February, 2010 12:28  

ihhh:) hoff die schmerzen sind nicht allzu schlimm...see u soon. bussi cousinchen (fussball war übrigens wieder nicht;)...)

marie 13 February, 2010 17:24  

von den schmerzen her isses schon besser, muss jetzt nur anitbiotika nehmen, wegen der schwellung.
ja hab am nächsten tag eh die mail gelesen, aber nächste woche isses fix glaub ich ;)

Laura 15 February, 2010 03:44  

Okay the teeth pics are kinda gross LOL. Still kinda cool though on the other hand. Yeah I am the same with Sarah, its baby teeth and the tooth fairy takes em and leaves money.

So how did they do it? Were you in the dentist office awake or did you get knocked out in the hospital?

marie 15 February, 2010 12:38  

lol well it was either that or one from the inside of my mouth. and since those are even more gross I opted for that one hehe

I was at my dentist and awake the whole time. I just got a shot of local anesthesia so I didnt feel any pain. I just felt them working there and the pressure from it. I think after 15 minutes or so the tooth was out, they stitched me up and I went home, put an icepack on it and that was it. it got painful after the shot stopped working, though I got a perscription for painkillers that helped a bit. all in all it could have been worse...not that I wanna do all that any tmie soon again lol

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP