2008-12-12

christmas shopping

I'm pretty much done with christmas shopping, and believe me that's like major for me since I'm always a last minute shopper lol but since I have to work till the 23rd I thought it might get too stressfull

got a book for my brother. just hope my brothers doesn't have it already. I'm gonna keep the bill thoug, just in case.


for my mom I have some scarfs since she takes mine, which is a major pain in the ass. at first I wanted to give her all three of them, but I think I'm gonna keep the green one for me lol it's such a nice color


the only ones I'm still not sure about are my grandparents. I was thiking maybe to give them some pictures I took with the tripod my grandpa gave me. Since they were the first ones I used the tripod for I thought it might be a good idea.



in the end it's supposed to look lik that

still not sure though if I'm gonna buy something instead. we'll see

2 Comments:

Laura 12 December, 2008 19:25  

okay seriously the black with colored smoke looks awesome! that looks so great. Yay for being done shopping! I am pretty sure I am done and I got stuff mailed off to people that required things being mailed and cards sent off today so whoo hoo!. As always great pics

Sarah 17 December, 2008 07:17  

Ooh pretty scarfs! And I love the smoke pictures, very nice gift idea. Hehe my parents love those Star Wars books...err the English versions lol!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP