2009-02-15

cubes and water...oh my

oky, so it's been way to long since my last post, and believe me I've felt very guilty about it.

since the weather these days could be better and it's freezing outside, I spent the whole day inside today and thought that would be a great opportunity for some new pictures ;)

I've already done some throw-stuff-in-water-pictures before and kinda went back to that hehe.
so long story shot, I got some water and a cube to throw into and ended up with some decent pictures.


I think I'm gonna use one of the last two for a new header....don't know for sure yet. we'll see ;)

6 Comments:

Luiz ( Wally se preferir ) 15 February, 2009 21:12  

Wow! supercool, did you really shot this Pic?

marie 15 February, 2009 21:39  

thanks :)
and yeah, though believe me it took ages till I caught the right moment

Laura 16 February, 2009 00:20  

okay seriously what did you put the water in to get these shots cause I know thats not the sink LoL. I was like why is she calling that a cube...its a dice. Anyway I want to try this!. I still want to try your smoke thing to....I just dont have any incense could always light a candle or something and blow it out. Maybe I will pick up some incense and some little things to drop in water at the dollar store to experiment with.

Id say its a glass or something, but the fact that you got such a clear picture id be amazed to find out it was a glass.

Oh and out of the last two pics for a header, Id say the second one

Luiz ( Wally se preferir ) 16 February, 2009 21:13  

Yeah that's a good question, where did you put water?

marie 18 February, 2009 18:51  

lol I knew cube wasn't quite the right word ;) okay so it's a dice.

and yeah it was indeed a glass I put the water in. you just have to wipe away the water drops after each time you drop the dice in. that's kinda annoying.
I'm gonna try it again soon, cause the more I look at the pictures the less I like them lol

Sarah 19 February, 2009 18:16  

Wow these shots are awesome, Marie! Look at you go, seriously jealous. Maybe I should get less lazy and try some experimentations sometime lol!

These pics would make an awesome header, can't wait to see it :)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP