2010-02-08

week one february

well, another week is over. now seeing last weeks pictures all together I've come to one conclusion...

Photobucket

...there's too much candy and junk food in this house lol

todays picture is once again a self portrait. didnt have any idea as to what to photograph plus my wisdom tooth is killing me right now, so I just wanted to get it behind me.

038/365 ~ portrait

I'm getting my wisdom tooth pulled out on tuesday :/ I hope I get to keep it, so there may be some pictures...dunno yet. wish me luck, I hope it wont hurt too much!!

2 Comments:

Bastl 08 February, 2010 03:11  

auweh, na dann viel glück!

Sarah 08 February, 2010 04:23  

GORDEOUS Picture of you! Good god you rock!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/mczr21/layout%20stuff/Untitled-1.png

  © 2009 McZee's Photography by Marie Zeiler || Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP